Magandang Araw sa iyo at sa inyong pamilya Kabayan!
Alam ko isa ka Kabayan na hanggang ngayon ay nalilito kung papano mo sisimulan ang pag avail ng iyong Dream Home.
Ahhhh... Kelan ka ba ulit nagsimulang maghanap hanap ng Dream Home mo sa internet? Gaano na ba katagal? Ano ba ang kulang at bakit di matuloy... hmmm
Ok, let us see and I'll try to help you out like what I did on my OFW Family and locally employed, that seeking our assistance and guidance at all times.
Let me start on this.
Lot of our Kababayan are still having a difficulty or trouble on availing or acquiring their Dream Home for their love ones or for their family, due to their current status and yet they don't get any clear advise or guidance on what to do or how to do it?
On this article, I will try to help you and give you some tips together with few guidance on how you can own your Dream Home as easy as possible.
Here YOU GO!
|BUYER'S EASY STEPS
HOW TO AVAIL DREAM HOME? |
Buyer, Are You: OFW, Locally Employed, Business Owner, etc.
✔ STEP 1: Call us for your tripping request
|DRIVEN FREE TRIPPING REQUEST|
Location: CAVITE, LAGUNA, BATANGAS, BICOL, QUEZON PROV.,
GEN. SAN, RIZAL, BULACAN, PAMPANGA, & METRO MANILA
✔ STEP 2: Once you call us, kindly Introduce Yourself and Full Name as per your Valid ID is highly required, to avoid any mistakes that may occur in future
|Let's Find Your Dream Home|
To Help You, Please Help Me Too
By letting us know what is your Dream Home preference
- The Title of the Post You have seen and
- Which Website you found it, as well as
- the Date it was advertised or posted
Please be ready your answer for the below items...
2. Once You contact us, immediately YOU are requested to inform us your plan and preference:
- How much Monthly Payment you would like to allocate for your Dream Home
- Otherwise, we can refer to your Monthly Payslip or Job Contract, which ever available, just multiply your monthly salary by 35% (as salary requirement of PagIbig or Bank for the Housing Loan Financing Application and to be safe), inform us on the said result.
- Location or Place you want to live in future? (Where: Cavite, Laguna, Rizal, Bulacan, Pampanga, Batangas, Quezon Province, Bicol, GenSan and Metro Manila - please bear in mind Metro Manila Price of Properties need to follow)
4. Your choice of Payment Terms:
- Spot Cash TCP?
- Spot Cash DP?
- Defferred Payment?
- Pag Ibig Financing?
- Inhouse Financing?
- Bank Financing?
- And last, how many years to pay?
5. Your Tripping Schedule (Date & Time) Request
Buyer's Important Reminders:
- Tripping Schedule to be agreed upon
- Communication is a must while you or your representative is heading to the agreed Meeting Place at the tripping schedule
- Be on time at Pick up Point, if you are late at naiwan po kayo ng service, commute na po tayo.
- Your Best Choice, any: Your Spouse, Family Member or Friend
- Representative shall be 18 years old and above capable of acting as the Principal Buyer
- Willing to help you till the end of the process
- With Two (2) Valid ID, TIN ID is a must
- An OFW is required to furnish and to submit Special Power of Attorney (SPA), for his/her Representative (or Attorney-In-Fact)
- You need to contact us for your SPA processing, this is to avoid possible unnecessary effort & waste of your hard earned money due to some consideration that might need to discuss first prior for you to proceed.
|Housing Loan Basic Requirement Proof of Identity Proof of Income|
- Company ID
- Driver's License
- PRC License, etc
- Job Contract
- Latest Payslip for the whole month
- Bank Statement
- Commission Voucher
- Employment Certificate, etc.
- For Inhouse Financing: Remittance Slip or Commission Voucher are acceptable in other Developers, call us for more details.
- Electric Bill
- Water Bill
- Phone Bill
- Credit Card / Bank Statement
- DSL Bill
- Cable Bill
- Barangay Certificate
✔ STEP 5: Site Viewing & Reservation Activity
|Site Viewing & Reservation Basic Process|
- Feel it. That at the end of this date, YOU FINALLY OWN YOUR DREAM HOME!
- Be Proud. THIS IS YOUR PRICELESS REWARD TO YOUR SACRIFICES WHILE WORKING IN ABROAD
- YOUR Reservation Fee with OR is Valid only for 30 Days
- Avoid FORFEITURE of Your Reservation Fee, pay your next monthly payment on time or at the 30th day base on your reservation date (see OR Date).
- Unless the Sales Office give you a Schedule Monthly Payment for you to follow
✔ STEP 6: Just in case, Your CONCERN is any of the following:
- Not yet PAG-IBIG Member
- Do not have 24 months updated contribution or
- Not updated on PagIbig Monthly Contribution
|Pag-Ibig Housing Loan|
24 Monthly Contribution Requirement
Note: If Monthly Contribution po ang usapin para sa inyo, madali lang po ito.
Call us for your quick guidance: Sun / Wechat +63-932-857-6100
- Provided you can satisfy & submit the balance requirement (documents) of PAG IBIG Housing Loan, you may proceed on PAG-IBIG Financing
- For Complicated Marital Status: If both (the Husband & the Wife) are willing to sign and both of them will accept and agreed for the ownership of the said property, no issue, proceed on PagIbig even Bank Financing
- If things are really complicated for you, kindly contact us and let us know how to help you for your next steps and guidance
- For RFO or Immediate Move-in, 24months updated contribution is required prior on processing of your Loan Take Out
- You may Pay the Lump Sum, if you wish an immediate move in
3. Submit MSVS & ESAV, you or your representative will be guided accordingly during time of reservation and orientation
✔ STEP 7: When to Move in?
|Expected Move In Lipat-Bahay|
Expected Processing Time, this will be base at the date you have completed the submission of all requirement for your housing loan application:
- For Pag Ibig Financing: at least a minimum of 2 months time
- For Bank Financing: at least a minimum of 2 - 3 months time
- For InHouse Financing: at least a minimum of 1 month time
- Report to Engineering Department or Sales Office, if any damage or missing being found during your Visual Inspection
- Make a Written Report as per the result of your Visual Inspection, if needed
- If after your Visual Inspection and found, everything in good shape and acceptable, you may accept the unit immediately
4. Now, you may start your improvement for your house, if you anything you wish to change
- Always coordinate and get the approval to Engineering Department for any house improvement you are planning to do so
✔ STEP 8: When YOU will start to pay your monthly amortization for your Balance on Housing Loan?
1. 30 Days after the Loan Take Out Date
2. Kindly coordinate to Developer Sales Office and PAG-IBIG Office once you received your Loan Take Out Noticed, and for you to know your next payment details
✔ STEP 9: When YOU will received your Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT)?
|Owner Collection of TCT|
(Transfer Certificate of Title)
2. Once cleared, You may ask the staff in-charge, if TCT is ready for collection and if not, ask for the date when it will be expected to be ready.
3. Note down: the Date of releasing, and the name of the staff. You may need it for the said details for your next follow up, until you received your TCT.
4. Check the Details written on your TCT prior on leaving their office. 5. If no objection on your TCT, you can carry on.
✔ YOUR LAST & FINAL STEP:
- START REACHING YOUR DREAM HOME, NOW!
- FOLLOW THE FIRST STEP WRITTEN ABOVE, CALL OUR OFFICE HOTLINES NOW, FOR YOUR TRIPPING REQUEST:
|CALL OUR OFFICE FOR YOUR TRIPPING / HOUSE TOUR REQUEST &
Sun / Wechat +63-932-857-6100
Location: Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Quezon Province, Bicol,
GenSan, Rizal, Bulacan, Pampanga, & Metro Manila
Globe / Viber: +63-915-200-4978
Contact us on #Facebook, ADD & PM us: